Monday, September 8, 2014

Modern Day Hero


          What makes superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has wisdom and maturity to use the power wisely. Every person has their own hero and reasons. Anybody can be a hero. Anybody without powers can be a hero.

          My father is my greatest hero, because he's always protecting me, he care for me and he's doing all to make me happy. Honestly speaking, he's a strict person but I always understand him because I know that he have his own reasons why. He's over-protective but I know he's doing that because he wants to protect me all the time. Not all superheroes have superpowers, some superheroes are ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. SOMEONE who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom. My Father is my Hero.

        Aside from God, Teachers and my Mother. My father is also my hero, without him I'm nothing. Without him, I'm incomplete. Without him, I'm not going to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment