Monday, October 20, 2014

My Teacher, My HERO

If you can read this, thank a teacher. A teacher; waking up too early, go to bed too late and thinking about school the whole time. Our second Mom and Dad guiding us protecting us and loving us.

The best teachers don’t give the answers. They just point the way and let you make our own choices, your own mistakes. That way you get all the glory and you deserve it. I know that being a teacher is really hard because they always meet people with different faces and attitudes that can really make them tired. I’m amazed by the teachers because as a student, I know the attitudes of my fellow schoolmates. Some are lazy, not paying attention and don’t have respect for their teachers. Aside from god, my parents and friends; my teacher is also my superhero. Without you, I’m nothing. You guided me when I was lost. You supported me when I was weak. You have enlightened me all through.  What makes superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has a wisdom and maturity to use the power wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment