Wednesday, August 27, 2014


REFLECTION

In this air-conditioned room, I learned a lot of things. I learned many things about the Internet and I learned how to make blogs. Many students are always expecting that the ICT subject is easier than the other subjects, because all they know is ICT is all about Internet and editing pictures. This subject is not easy, because ICT for me is very challenging. At first, as a student I am lazy to type my blogs. I am lazy to post and make an essay for the given topic.
Moving on, and of course I will apply my knowledge to my everyday .Goodbye 1st Grading Period, thank you for the lessons and thanks for challenging me.

Hello Second Grading Period! Bear with me.

3 comments:

  1. I have confidence in my line because you did a good job! Keep it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Charizza Mae Reclusado!

    Your Improving! Nice Job! Nice entry! Good blog!

    :)

    ReplyDelete